I was over-brushing my teeth yesterday when I realized that I was surrounded by magical spells. I know that sounds silly, but we’re going to break it down for you. This is #kitchentablemagic, baby.
Well, it’s slightly dirty bathroom magic, but who doesn’t like things slightly dirty?
Bathroom Magic (look closely at the pic of me!)
- Verbal reinforcement of love by both partners. Joe and I are really this much in love, and we are fuckin obnoxious about it. Just relax about it because I’ll never stop talking about it.
- The Fool print from the Shadowscapes tarot deck by Stephanie Pui Mun Law. I glance at it every day and remind myself that I am on the right side of the dirt, and the world is conspiring to pull ninja like blessings on me, as usual. Even with one glance, I am inspired.
- Two snails in tandem. I once moved our snail toothbrush holders apart like they were racing and the very next time I saw them, Joe had put them back together. Symbols are important.
- She couldn’t be arsed to wait for a marker and used a post-it. I move when I feel love. I do a thing with it. Writing a love Post-it to further a thought full of love is a SPELL. Words – spell – magic.
- Dragonfly hanging thinger from my buddy Mark. Makes me happy.
- Labradorite necklace from Lori Lytle. The day she posted it I emailed her SO FAST and said DIBS. She told me yesterday that it’s the only one she’s ever seen like that. I also heard last weekend that I was the only person Kevin had ever met like me.
Also, labradorite enhances the You-ness of you. I’m finna build a fort out of it. Here is the link to Lori’s website https://innergoddesstarot.com
- Wee pentacle by Aidan Wachter. Aidan is a magician, author and former silversmith. (He’s also one of my magic teachers. Here’s some of my favorite magic books.) I was lucky enough to get two of his pieces. My wedding band and this pentacle. I dreamed about this pentacle and it inspired my book, Tarot Elements. Tarot Elements Autographed Book
- Tattoos. To make my insides match my outsides. Tattoos are a big deal. They are a part of some religions ffs. I chose each of these as protection, reminder, joy-enhancer…..one of my tattoos has a typo that I’m keeping to remind me to pay attention.
- Black cat. Obvs. Thank you, Luna, for your stalker-like attentions. They have been noted, and you are an OVER-familiar to this witch.
- Wonder Woman balloon. Have your heroes in sight. Make little altars everywhere. This one has a yellow dude from my sweetheart, and Lynda Goddamned Carter.
- Reusable face wipes to use with witch hazel to clean the day off of my face WITH INTENT. Every swipe pulls off something that I don’t need and leaves me clean and shiny
- Iconic Bonus Bewbs.
SO – now that you know that everything is magic, and that you are part of everything, go buy my stuff.
I have a new bundle that I think you’re going to dig.
It’s called I Read You, You Read Me.
Signed Book Plus Reading Bundle
If you purchase KTM or KTT, you can get a signed (not vandalized) copy of the book, and then a tarot reading or magic lesson.
I hope you’re all being so very tender with yourselves.
Finding magic in small ways will help the gray push back a little bit every day. I promise.
You got my attention! I guess there are many ways that magic appears around the house; although not always fully mindful when placing objects or even why I was doing so. Love these posts, and what seems to be your new look? Thanks for sharing. Glad you are feeling better.
Comments are closed.