So, I’m followed by crows, foxes and ducks (don’t ask) in my life. I’m ok with it, and leave them gifts and thank you’s. I’ve never been cyber stalked by them, though.
The Crow Tarot has shown up on every social media site that I go to. I don’t know how they knew about my proclivity for crows, (of course I did, Hi, FBI) but I finally checked it out. I’m so glad I did. These cards are beautiful and I can’t wait to get the deck in my hands. You can find the Indiegogo, and more about the creator, Marguerite Jones below.
1. What you appreciate the most in your friends.
Kindness, being supportive, and that they allow me to be my goofy self!
2. Your idea of happiness.
A day at the beach, in the sun with my daughter
3. Your idea of misery.
Working in a cubicle 8 hours for next to nothing under fluorescent lights
4. Where would you like to live?
Anywhere that combines little shops, restaurants and nature all within steps of each other
5. Your favorite colors and flowers.
Greens – all shades and lilies
6. Your favorite poets.
Do songwriters count? Aurora and Morrissey
7. Your heroes/heroines in fiction.
Hermoine Granger , Scout (To Kill a Mockingbird)
8. What role does divination play in your life?
It helps me course correct as well as helps me connect with my inner-self. I am not looking to see my future – I am looking to make sure my present is where I am supposed to be.
9. Your heroes/heroines in real life.
Oprah, My mom friends who make sure my daughter is supported
10. What is your present state of mind?
Complete and total contentment with where I am.
11. What is your favorite tarot deck or divination tool?
Crow Tarot of course! But also The Wild Unknown
12. Your favorite songs?
Lucky by Aurora and 3rd Planet by Modest Mouse
13. What is your favorite word?
Yes – or brilliant
14. What is your least favorite word?
Moist – I cringe even when used in describing brownies
15. What sound or noise do you love?
Thunder and a heavy rain
16. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of my upstairs neighbor jumping up and down on the floor – it rattles my brain
17. What turns you on?
An Irish accent 😀
18. What turns you off?
19. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck – or for fucksake
20. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You finally made it!