One of the cool things about the internet is that I’ve created my own little tarot community online. People from all over the world who at first have this one thing in common with me. Over the years of interacting on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, we find out more about each other and become colleagues.
One of my online buddies is Louise Underhill. Her website is thoughtful and she writes about her life and how it dances around with the tarot. It’s relatable and interesting and she looks great in cloak. 😉 She also gave me a reading that freaked me out, in a good way. Thanks for everything, Louise! Will see you online. 🙂
1. What you appreciate the most in your friends.
Oh, their honesty!
2. Your idea of happiness.
The kids being nice to each other, for a day! Going to the loo without the toddler joining me! (Seriously, it IS a thing when you’re trying to potty train them too!)
3. Your idea of misery.
Seeing the pets hurting, we had a scare with the dog last year, sarcoma. That was a pretty miserable time.
4. Where would you like to live?
Where I am now, but I’d like the mortage paid off, the extensions we’ve planned done.
5. Your favorite colors and flowers.
Purple, yellow and it’s freshia’s and roses.
6. Your favorite poets.
7. Your heroes/heroines in fiction.
Loved Bat Girl growing up, didn’t like that she ended up in a wheel chair.
8. What role does divination play in your life?
A pretty important one. I sometimes use it to help me help the kids, but I mostly use it to keep my head straight and help others find their own inner answers.
9. Your heroes/heroines in real life.
My father is my biggest hero: he’s an ex fireman, public service gentleman and one for great advice.
10. What is your present state of mind?
I’m in a prepatual state of tirdness! Well, I have 3 kids! But mostly, it’s either in a create state, or a focus on matters state.
11. What is your favorite tarot deck or divination tool?
Hmm, I’m in love with my pendulums and The Wildwood deck. But I’m discovering The Green Witch and Morgan Greer work really well too.
12. Your favorite songs?
Anything by Runrig or Queen. Loving Bowie’s BlackStar too.
13. What is your favorite word?
I think it has to be: arse. I have a fabulous arse 😀
14. What is your least favorite word?
f**k is my least favourite.
15. What sound or noise do you love?
the sound of silence! It means everyone, including me, is asleep!
16. What sound or noise do you hate?
Hubby snoring or the kids squabbling.
17. What turns you on?
18. What turns you off?
19. What is your favorite curse word?
20. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I think the Gatekeeper would say something like: Had fun? And I’m pretty sure, God is a woman 😉