I was looking for a quote for this little blog jobber, and I kept looking at this one. I know the Tarot well. I’ve been studying it for over twenty years. It’s a passion, it’s my job, it’s a hobby, and it’s part of me. Do I understand it, tho? That’s what’s drawing my eye. I think that three years ago, or even two, I would have said no. Now, though. Now, I do. I understand these cards. And I think that’s why I only started to teach this year. Before now, it would have felt false.
Now, I got some swagger.
All that being said, Class is in SESSION on October 26th. I’m going to teach Intro to Tarot four times a year. This is the LAST CLASS for 2013. I have plans to introduce an Advanced Tarot class, but that’s another thing altogether. Here are the details:
- The class has two portions – Major Arcana and Minor Arcana
- Class lasts for five hours – 2.5 hours per section.
- Registration is necessary before you have a spot.
- There are 10 spots per session. If I have a high demand, I will find a new venue, but for right now, lets stick to ten.
- Class is at my favorite coffee shop, Shameless Grounds, at 10am.
- If you live in frickin’ Oregon (Tami) we can do the class online. 🙂
- Cost is $200.
- IF you want to take half of the class, that’s ok. You can sign up for the first part (Majors) and take the second part next year. I’m going to be starting with the Minors next time, so it’ll work out. Half of the class is $100.
- You can purchase the class on this website in the shop.
- You get a copy of my book. 🙂 Lucky dogs.
- 2014 Intro to Tarot Classes are on the following dates:
February 1st., 2014
May 10th, 2014
August 2nd, 2014
October 25th, 2014
I think that’s it. Please let me know if you have any questions! email@example.com
Best and smooches,